Skip to main content

September 2015 LooksBook!!!!


                                             

 
 
This month's Starlooks LooksBook theme was 'Revival'. The colors featured in this box were gorgeous. Dark enough for Fall but brighjt enough to keep you holding onto warm weather.. If you live somewhere cold (like me), you want to hold on to warm weather for as long as possible.
 
The first item in the LooksBook is Agave, which is an eye-shadow duo in a dark red and a green that look gorgeous when blended together. Unfortunately for me, I kind of have hooded eyes, so you can't really see the effect. But I tried my best!
 
 
The second product is Flora, which is a beautiful, dark green mascara. Now normally I would never wear a mascara that's anything but black, but I wore this the other day and got several compliments. I love how it goes perfectly with fall.
 
First colored mascara that I'd be willing
to wear in public. Not black, or blue or green.
But it is gorgeous!!
 
 
The third and final product in this month's LooksBook is a lipstick in the shade 'Rawr'. It's a bright, matte, magenta shade. It's beautiful but just a tad too bright for me. With the right outfit, I could pull it off however.

For some unfair reason, my hands are
darker than my face..

Ignore the fact that I look like a hot mess... You can see that the bright pink
isn't really working at this moment.  I will find a way to make it work though!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Once again, I loved this month's LooksBook. I was disappointed however, to not receive any gift cards this month. Starlooks is still experimenting with their LooksBook program and whether or not gift cards to different businesses is a good idea or not. If they were gift cards for more Starlooks products, then yes, they would definitely get used.  I'm thinking of either giving the gift cards that I got last month away, or having a drawing. I have codes for everything so there wouldn't be any need to send them anywhere.
 
 
Starlooks Cosmetics is a great and affordable brand of makeup. The LooksBook subscription featured here costs just $12 a month and features three fashion forward cosmetics. I was sent this box to review but would not promote something if I didn't love it. If you love makeup and love having a ton of options, I highly suggest checking out Starlooks Cosmetics here:

https://subscriptions.starlooks.com/?refer=REF5893

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bose QuietControl 30 Noise Cancelling headphones

Several months ago, I was given the opportunity to review QuietControl 30 Noise Cancelling wireless headphones from Bose. I'd been searching for a new set of headphones for quite awhile and was thrilled to be chosen to try a brand new product. They're great and work wonderfully. They have a setting that allows you to decide how much of the outside noise that you want to block out. You can skip to the next song and pause, as well as make calls from the headset. You can wear the headphones around your neck, allowing you to be hands-free. I love how fast they charge, and how long one charge lasts. They come with different sized ear pieces that you can switch out so that they fit inside your ear comfortably, and include a nice travel case. It has a Bluetooth range of up to 33'. I wore these while on a phone call and taking the trash out. There was no static, I didn't lose the call and I didn't hear any traffic which helped me hear the call better. These retail for $29...

September 2016 DegustaBox!!

A couple months ago, as I was browsing subscription boxes, I came across a promo code for DegustaBox. DegustaBox is a monthly subscription service featuring 10-15 products. You don't know what you're getting until you open the box! It's $19.95 a month, but you can use this link for $10 off. https://www.degustabox.com/us/register/ref/KAITLYNA-C84 or if you'd rather, just use this code. KAITLYNA-C84 The box was packed full of yummy goodies and I was so excited about eating all of it. I've read a few reviews of this box and they were all pretty positive. The first item, as seen above are PopCORNers. Gluten-free, GMO verified, vegan chips in the flavor Carnival Kettle. They're delicious and taste just like kettle corn. They are flat like a chip, but they're popcorn. Normally I try to stay away from popcorn because it messes with my teeth, but now I can have my popcorn and eat it too! Sorry that was so (pop) corny 😂. I can't stop eating them! These a...