Skip to main content

Broadway imPress Manicure

I received this product in the UniVoxBox from Influenster in the design of TGIF, which is a print perfect for Spring. I love how easy these nails were to apply, and I got tons of compliments on them.

First make sure your nails are clean and polish free. Pick a nail that matches your nail and pull the backing off. Apply the false nail to your nail and press down to make sure it's on tight. Do this to every finger. I've found out that it's a good idea to add a drop of nail glue to insure that they'll stay on. There's no need to do this however if you're not rough with your hands. I have a dog and I'm constantly playing with her though, so they tend to come off easier.

I will be purchasing this product in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bose QuietControl 30 Noise Cancelling headphones

Several months ago, I was given the opportunity to review QuietControl 30 Noise Cancelling wireless headphones from Bose. I'd been searching for a new set of headphones for quite awhile and was thrilled to be chosen to try a brand new product. They're great and work wonderfully. They have a setting that allows you to decide how much of the outside noise that you want to block out. You can skip to the next song and pause, as well as make calls from the headset. You can wear the headphones around your neck, allowing you to be hands-free. I love how fast they charge, and how long one charge lasts. They come with different sized ear pieces that you can switch out so that they fit inside your ear comfortably, and include a nice travel case. It has a Bluetooth range of up to 33'. I wore these while on a phone call and taking the trash out. There was no static, I didn't lose the call and I didn't hear any traffic which helped me hear the call better. These retail for $29...

September 2016 DegustaBox!!

A couple months ago, as I was browsing subscription boxes, I came across a promo code for DegustaBox. DegustaBox is a monthly subscription service featuring 10-15 products. You don't know what you're getting until you open the box! It's $19.95 a month, but you can use this link for $10 off. https://www.degustabox.com/us/register/ref/KAITLYNA-C84 or if you'd rather, just use this code. KAITLYNA-C84 The box was packed full of yummy goodies and I was so excited about eating all of it. I've read a few reviews of this box and they were all pretty positive. The first item, as seen above are PopCORNers. Gluten-free, GMO verified, vegan chips in the flavor Carnival Kettle. They're delicious and taste just like kettle corn. They are flat like a chip, but they're popcorn. Normally I try to stay away from popcorn because it messes with my teeth, but now I can have my popcorn and eat it too! Sorry that was so (pop) corny 😂. I can't stop eating them! These a...

September 2015 LooksBook!!!!

                                                  This month's Starlooks LooksBook theme was 'Revival'. The colors featured in this box were gorgeous. Dark enough for Fall but brighjt enough to keep you holding onto warm weather.. If you live somewhere cold (like me), you want to hold on to warm weather for as long as possible.   The first item in the LooksBook is Agave, which is an eye-shadow duo in a dark red and a green that look gorgeous when blended together. Unfortunately for me, I kind of have hooded eyes, so you can't really see the effect. But I tried my best!     The second product is Flora, which is a beautiful, dark green mascara. Now normally I would never wear a mascara that's anything but black, but I wore t...