Skip to main content

BzzAgent Happenings

So since I'm going to be super busy this weekend, I'm going to lump a couple campaigns together in one blog. I'm in 5 or 6 campaigns on bzzagent.com right now (which is slightly overwhelming btw), but I'm loving getting to try all these products!

Campaigns are as follows:

Excedrin Extra Strength
I get extremely terrible migraines, I mean 'lie in bed all day with the blanket over my head' bad,  and it usually takes several 500mg capsules of Ibuprofen or Tylenol to make them go away. BzzAgent sent me a 24 capsule bottle of Excedrin Extra Strength, and I'm convinced it's the best thing on earth to make me feel better. I can take one 500mg capsule, and the migraine is gone in 15-20 minutes. I ran out of them about a week ago, and nothing has helped since. I've tried Tylenol, Ibuprofen and Aspirin.. I'm officially converted to Excedrin Extra Strength. The ingredients are Aspirin, Acetaminophen, and Caffeine. By themselves, they don't work. But when they're combined they work wonders.

Kroger Bath & Body
I received the Kroger Bath and Body campaign, which came with a nail brush, a bath sponge thing, facial sponges, makeup remover pads, and coupons for a FREE bottle of Kroger brand lotion and a FREE bottle of Kroger brand body wash.  So far I've used the makeup remover wipes and the body wash and the body lotion.. I already have a bath pouf, so I'm not going to use that for awhile. The body wash smelled great and the lotion did a great job at moisturizing my skin. Unfortunately the Kroger I went to surprisingly didn't have a huge selection of their own brand products, so I ended up with lotion that compares to Vaseline Total Moisture lotion. It ended up going to my mom after I used it once. I prefer my lotion to be scented, so this wasn't really my type of thing.. But my mom likes it. I will purchase the makeup remover wipes and the body wash in the future.

Arla Dofino Cheese
I'm not one for gourmet cheeses. I like colby jack. However, I will never pass up free food... or free cheese for that matter.  So when I got into this campaign, I was super excited. However when I received my coupons, I realized that hardly any stores around me carried it. I went to at least 6 stores trying to find it, which included Kroger, Meijer and at least 3 Walmarts. I finally found the Creamy Havarti flavor, which is described as a mild, buttery cheese. So far I've just stuck it on top of random dinners.. and ate it which plain potato chips, which tastes amazing. The other flavors that I saw were Dill Havarti and Chili Lime Gouda, neither of which I've tried.  I will purchase the Creamy Havarti in the future.

International Delight Creamers
I love coffee. I also love flavored coffee, so when I got the invite for this campaign, I was beyond excited.. Even more excited than I was about the cheese campaign. The survey was all about the seasonal flavors of ID Creamers, but once again, it took me a few stores to find them. In the end, I was only able to find two of the seasonal flavors and only got one of them, Peppermint Mocha Truffle and one of the regular flavors, Hazelnut. Both are delicious, and I've been making coffee every day just so I could use them. The Hazelnut creamer is also great in Chocolate Chai and Vanilla Caramel Chai tea.   I believe the containers are 24 oz. each, so I won't need to purchase them anytime soon, but I'm going to search for the Sugar Cookie flavor next time I'm at Walmart.

I also just got into a campaign for Chobani Oats Greek Yogurt, but since it's a recent (as in, I got the email yesterday), I don't have anything to review for it yet. That will be in a separate post.

Comments

  1. Just a quick comment, I get migraines too and Excedrin Migraine (same as extra strength I think) works great for me, better than prescription stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to try it! Usually I just lie in bed all day feeling sorry for myself and try not to think too much lol.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bose Soundlink Revolve+ Bluetooth Speaker

Last week I was sent the brand new Bose Soundlink Revolve+ to review. It has bumpers to protect it from being knocked over and it's water resistant so you can set it by the pool for that upcoming Summer bash. I use it to help motivate me to clean and I love that it's loud enough to drown out my awful singing. It has a handle on the top of the speaker for easy transportation, and it won't break if you knock it over. The battery lasts up to 16 hours, and only takes about 4 hours to charge,  so you don't have to be the lame guy (or girl) who kills the party because the music stopped. You can skip to the next song by double pressing the multi function button, or you can summon Siri or Google Now by holding it down. I use the Bose Connect app on my phone to control the volume and skip to the next song if I'm not near the speaker. I love the sound quality that I get from the Revolve+. It's loud and clear, there's no static or skipping due to a faulty connection.

New Adventures!!

I was offered a temporary (and hopefully more permanent) position as a brand ambassador for a new site called Beautydem. This site is made for users to find inspiration, create sets featuring beauty products. When someone purchases a product from a set, the creator of said set makes a 5% commission from the sale. It's fun and easy and completely free to join. You can make as many or as few sets as you'd like. This is one that I made, featuring sweet perfumes that smell delicious. It features Prada's 'Candy', Jessica Simpson's 'Fancy' and a few others. http://beautydem.com/set/595 Join me on www.beautydem.com !!!!

Bose QuietControl 30 Noise Cancelling headphones

Several months ago, I was given the opportunity to review QuietControl 30 Noise Cancelling wireless headphones from Bose. I'd been searching for a new set of headphones for quite awhile and was thrilled to be chosen to try a brand new product. They're great and work wonderfully. They have a setting that allows you to decide how much of the outside noise that you want to block out. You can skip to the next song and pause, as well as make calls from the headset. You can wear the headphones around your neck, allowing you to be hands-free. I love how fast they charge, and how long one charge lasts. They come with different sized ear pieces that you can switch out so that they fit inside your ear comfortably, and include a nice travel case. It has a Bluetooth range of up to 33'. I wore these while on a phone call and taking the trash out. There was no static, I didn't lose the call and I didn't hear any traffic which helped me hear the call better. These retail for $29